Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sometimes I just can't help myself....political observation...

I am an NPR junkie. I have been listening to the debates lately. I think the show is called IQ Squared. It is Oxford style debating on some interesting topics.

This week's motion:
"Blame Washington more than Wall Street for the economic crisis"

This exchange about summed the whole thing up for me:



point: ...when Wall Street spent millions lobbying Congress for less regulation, they were not debauching a virgin, they were paying a harlot.

counterpoint: ...but they stole the money they used to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin