Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Moon....


The very best site I have ever found for information on Full Moons and New Moons.
I am going to find a place for this in my sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your blog. I just discovered it, and it will help me keep my days straight. I am bad at numbers - not one of my gifts.

    Thank you, and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...thanks! Off to check it out.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link to the Light-weaver.com calendar page! When I went through Google Analytics this morning, I saw that your website was sending significant traffic our way.

    Your blogs are beautiful and fascinating. The "Borrowed Book of Charms" is helpful, and you've gathered together a great collection of podcasts.

    I too am interested in divination. In my imagination I keep seeing animated Tarot cards. It would be a huge project to animate the whole deck, but I have experimented with the High Priestess. I put her up on another website I'm working on:
    http://www.subtlebody-images.com

    Thank you again for the link and everything else!
    Marilyn (in Maine)
    (I maintain the Light-weaver website in collaboration with Duane Carpenter.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn, you are very welcome. Your sites are fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to look through my blogs and saying hello.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin