Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Monday, January 19, 2009

January 20, Inauguration Day

Tuesday is the day of the inauguration of Barack Obama as the President of the United States.

I truly believe that this man is dedicated to finding things in common among people who disagree instead of focusing on the disagreement.

It is the only hope for this world to move forward. Bitter religious, political and tribal beliefs and prejudices have not diminished over the course of our blood stained history, on the contrary they are escalating.

Regardless of your views on this particular action that he has taken or will take, or that particular action or speech or word used that you can find fault with, send him your good wishes, your prayers and your magick for him to use to find some common ground for people of good will to stand on to combat the insanity in this world.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely and I look forward to seeing what this 4 year term weaves itself into~

    Also, go to my blog and pick up your Award~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do send my wishes for obama,but America I wish for you not to have to be the greatest country in the world,but one of the countries in the great world

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin