Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

seeker blog

I am trying to get my blogs up and running again.  While I have been on hiatus from blogging, I have been acquiring lots of info to share and want to get to it.
The Seeker blog is semi active again and needs your input.  We had some discussions going and I dropped the ball.
I want it to be a good resource and I have decided to add a bloglist for each of the methods of divination  listed on the page.  I started with some Tarot bloggers.  I have more, I will put them up later today or tomorrow.  If you have or know of a good divination blog of almost any kind please let me know.
So stop in and visit and leave comments and information at Seeker.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging can be a lot of work I know. Been on and off blogging for 5 years now. Started in politics, then moved to cover my own religion instead of being stressed by politics all the time.

    Good luck.

    Malkuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I do a small amount of political posting here, have to cut it off short. I have a blog under my real name that I use to connect to art groups, it started off as a political blog. Tipped from commenting into ranting like a loon. It is much more peaceful now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin