Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Monday, November 2, 2009

November Full Moon

image found here

The November Full Moon is the Mourning Moon. This is the time for introspection, transformation and divination. Winter is coming but it will not last forever. If you have a relationship with a dark goddess, now might be a good time to do a special ritual for her, make a special offering and listen to any advice for the upcoming dark time of the year.

2:14 EST on November 2

2 comments:

  1. Ah. beautiful photo. I love Moon pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite time of the year. I love the chilly mornings and nights and usually, as I have again this year, take a good look at my life, where I've been and where I want to go on my path. It truly is a joyous time for me. P.S. Love the photo ~ it's magical!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin