Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ostara wreath





Add ImageHibiscus Moon asked me to post pictures of my Ostara wreath after I mention one in a previous post. Here it is. I made it as ritual yesterday, smudged all the pieces. The little talisman is a hand painted spring flower pendant. The bunny I found at Hobby Lobby, not the usual Easter bunny, he is a bean bag and he was calling to me from behind a pile of fuzzy pink and yellow bunnies.
Normally with a grape vine wreath I like to weave ribbons thru the vine and give it little bits of color, this one I just lashed around like the ribbons were holding it together and I like it.
I was going to hang it on the front door, right now it is in my bedroom and I like it so I haven't decided yet. I could make another one for the front door. If you click on the pictures you can see a larger view.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love it. That bunny is perfect. I love the ribbons, all of it. Thank you for posting it, Celestite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin