Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

countdown to Ostara

2
*****************************
Make a spring offering for the goddess.
The materials you need are a grape vine wreath,
an inexpensive garland of spring flowers,
some ribbon and any charms that you wish to add.

I recommend working in sacred space.
Smudge all the materials before you assemble your wreath
and offer the wreath and the intent to whichever deity you wish.

Weave the garland and ribbons into the wreath until
you have a design that pleases you.
Somewhere in the wreath I will hang a small charm or talisman
specific to the goddess that I offered the wreath to.
I like to hang this wreath on the front door.



3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea. Please show us yours when you've finsihed it. Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to do just ribbons and charms, then I saw a very pretty garland of pansies that I decided would look wonderful. Of course, I didn't get it so I will have to go back and see if it is still there.
    I am going to assemble my wreath as part of my Ostara ritual, I'll take some pics after.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin