Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Witchtalk


I am right this minute listening to Witchtalk live on Blogtalk Radio. I am in the chat room so I can talk to other listeners. I usually listen to Karagan on a podcast later in the week at work, but I have been wanting to experience this as a live interactive show, so here I am.
I will post a little about how this goes.
Witchtalk is becoming my favorite podcast/show right now. These hour long indepth interviews with pagan authors and activists are enlightening and inspiring.
This week the interview is with Sirona Knight. The link to the show is here.
Sirona is the co author of the beautiful Tarot deck, Shapeshifter Tarot. And an author with an impressive list of books to her credit. I have read a few of these, but for some reason the name of the author didn't click when I saw this interview. Here is a list on Wikipedia.

This was, as always, a good interview. Not a lot of 'chat' in the chat room. A few comments to the guest. I am going to try this again the next time I am at home when this show airs.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the headsup. This sounds like a great Podcast to listen to while I weave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time !!
    Have a good beginning of the new week !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin