Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

a warning......(really a very small rant)


In the last few weeks I have received emails from a half dozen people who are looking for information about Paganism. I have answered their questions, referred them to different sources and tried to steer them in the right direction for their first few steps. I do not take people by the hand and try to lead them anywhere, that violates my own sense of what the gods and goddesses want from us.
Other than the lists of questions and sometimes requests that take on the tone of demands, I never hear from them again and not one single thank you from any of them.
On the off chance that any of them ever come back here again....I offer one last bit of information....

Do not go chasing after gods and goddesses with your gimme gimme attitude....you may be shocked and unhappy about what you get.

6 comments:

  1. Hear hear. What goes around comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I hope they take it to heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I had problems with my blog and had to close it.. I had to start over..
    http://hoodoogurl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin