Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

for the upcoming full moon...

As I already mentioned, I am feeling bogged down and fighting off negativity.  So I am going to do a cleansing ritual for the Full Moon.
Supplies (always optional)
3 candles in orange and red for the Blood Moon
white sage
other incense, I like sandlewood with sage
and I light candles for the other entities that I invite into sacred space; for me, some specific spirit guides and Bast

I am going to clean my work space, my tarot decks, my crystals and my pendulum.  All items in everyday use that are probably as clogged up as I feel.
more later

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your ritual, Celestite. I hope it helps you to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out for the Moon going Void-of-course Friday evening and early Saturday morning. You wouldn't want all that hard cleansing work to backfire in some odd way =(

    Good luck as well, though; I've been in a similar de-clogging phase recently, and the physical and magical work to clear it up have been rough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pallas Renatus, I really should check things like that. I will put this off until Saturday evening. Waning Full Moon should be fine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin