Blog changes

In an effort to get this blog back on track I have simplified it, deleted some of the attached one-topic blogs
and focused on Sabbats and Esbats, which was the original intent.
Other writings will be in 'stumbling upon the path of the goddess'
and the Borrowed Book of Charms is still active.
Links in the right hand column.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

apologies for missing Esbats

I don't know if I have mentioned it here, but I am making a living training horses and after a lifetime of not being injured by horses I have managed to get hurt twice in the last year.
This time was January 2 and probably thanks to the mud and ice I ended up only bruised and sore and not blogging much for several weeks.
I just realized yesterday that I was about to miss the New Moon and did a quick ritual late last night.  If you also missed it, it was only yesterday so go ahead and do a New Moon ritual and set the tone for the next month.
The next Full Moon is in February, but in between is Imbolc.  One of my favorite days of the year, regardless of the weather it brings spring.  I will be posting information on Imbolc which is celebrated on the 1st or 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin